Loading the player...
Brush set - ARTISTRY™
Order number: 268691| Size: 1 set / 7 brushes
Form validation errors
- ARTISTRY™ Brush Set gives you the essential tools you need for quick and easy make-up like a professional.
- The brushes are specially designed to be used with various ARTISTRY make-up products for anyone who wants to do either a full make-up application or touch-ups on the go.
- Brushes made of goat/pony hair or high-quality nylon:
o Powder and Blush brush – goat hair
o Liquid foundation brush and Lip brush – high-quality nylon
o Shading eye brushes – pony hair
o 2-sided Brow brush – high-quality nylon
o Powder Brush made from natural goat hair swirls just the right amount of pressed or loose powder onto the face and body for the perfect finishing touch.
o Blush Brush is a classic blush brush made from quality goat hair which quickly and easily adds the perfect amount of colour onto the cheeks.
o Liquid Foundation Brush featuring a flat edge, designed for a smooth and even application of different foundation types. Made with high-quality nylon, the brush absorbs less liquid or creamy products than natural hair brush, providing flawless and high definition application.
o Medium Shading Brush is thick and multi-purpose. Made from high-quality pony hair, the size allows for a quick and even application on the entire eyelid. It can be used with creamy, loose and pressed shadows.
o Small Shading Brush is great to apply color on the lower lash line, inner corner, or to apply multiple colors to the eyelid with precision! Also made from quality pony hair, this brush can wedge into the tiniest creases to blend and soften any edges.
o Double-ended Brow Brush made of high-quality nylon is a perfect makeup for brow shaping, or for applying eyeliner, eye shadow, and root touch-ups.
o Lip Brush with cover. This rounded, dense, high-quality nylon brush is ideal for controlled lip colour application and blending. Perfect for touch-ups throughout the day, this brush comes with a protective cover, which keeps it clean and ready when you are.
General Care Instructions for cleaning brushes:
- Run the head of your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual make-up.
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a small quantity of gentle liquid soap or liquid brush cleaner/cleanser, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. Work residual make-up and containments toward the tip with your thumb & fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and repeat steps 1 & 2 if necessary.
- Use a dry towel to absorb excess moisture, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Stand the brush in a cool place to dry thoroughly before use.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.