Loading the player...
FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER ARTISTRY HYDRA-V™
Order number: 117642| Size: 125ml
Form validation errors
A gentle, soap-free gel washes away oil, make-up and everyday build-up without a drying effect.
What It Does For You
- Removes oil, make-up and impurities from your skin with a light foaming gel.
- Your skin feels fresh, clean and soft after use, not tight or dry.
- Perfect for all skin types.
Why You Would Like It
The first step in your hydrating skincare routine, ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Cleanser leaves your skin clean and pure. It's perfect for any skin type and works gently to completely remove all traces of make-up, oil and everyday impurities that build up on the skin. You will enjoy the refreshing foaming gel that starts and ends your day with a clean feel.
Facts For You
- Soap-free formula is highly effective without overdrying.
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Allergy and dermatologist tested.
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Gel is the perfect way to wash the day off and prepare your skin for the hydrating benefits of the ARTISTRY HYDRA-V skincare range:
- Thoroughly cleanses your skin from the build-up of the day.
- You can use it as a make-up remover.
- Your skin is left soft and hydrated.
- Doesn't dry your skin.
How To Use
- Squeeze an almond-sized amount of gel into your hand and lather gently over your face in a circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and pat dry. Use in the morning and evening.
- Follow with ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Toner for best results.
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Foaming Gel hydrates your skin gently but effectively with Norwegian Fjord Water and Oat extract. Exclusive ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Liposome delivery system conveys the Norwegian Fjord Water directly into your skin. Whatever your skin type, it receives the maximum benefit thanks to a special conditioning agent that self-adjusts to your personal moisture needs.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.