Loading the player...
Gel Oven Cleaner AMWAY
Order number: 0014| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
The unique gel formula, applied with the brush provided, clings to oven surfaces. It softens, lifts and dissolves greaseand baked-on food, you simply wipe them away.
- Quickly softens, lifts and dissolves tough, baked-on food, grease and sugar-based stains
- Non-abrasive, thick gel clings evenly to any surface, providing the necessary contact time to soften and lift thick, burned-on crust
- Easy-to-apply. Does not need heavy scrubbing, scraping or scouring
- Child resistant closure for additional safety
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Hydroxide||1310-73-2||Alkalinity Agent|
|Sodium Tallowate||8052-48-0||Soap (Anionic Surfactant )|
|Xanthan Gum||11138-66-2||Thickening Agent|
|Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate||10034-99-8||Matrix Modifier|
|C10-16 Ethoxylated Alcohol, 7 EO||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
To be used on gas and electric enamel interiors, oven racks, barbecue, grill pans, broiler drip pans and rotisseries. Never use on self-cleaning or continuous cleaning ovens.
- Shake well before using. (Be sure cap is on tightly before shaking).
- Wear rubber or plastic gloves and suitable eye/face protection.
- Remove oven racks and elements.
- Place small bowl on bottom of oven interior. Pour in supply of oven cleaner.
- Apply cleaner with brush to interior of oven, coating back first, then sides, bottom and top last.
- Set racks back in oven and coat with cleaner.
- Let stand 30 minutes. (Heavily soiled areas may need reapplication).
- Wipe away jellied residue with sponge or cloth dipped in hot water.
- Rinse with cloth dipped in a water-vinegar solution, working from top to bottom.
DANGER. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Store locked up. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves and face protection. Do not breathe vapours. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.