The Nutrilite Seasonal Immunity Support Bundle with 5% discount is designed for everybody, who wants to provide the immune system some additional support during the seasons that challenge the immune system. The Bundle contains Nutrilite Vitamin C Plus, Nutrilite Zinc + selenium and Nutrilite Vitamin D!
What It Does For You
- Helps support your immune functions during the seasons that challenge the immune system
- Simple, effective and convenient daily supplementation
- Delivers a broad range of key vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin D and Calcium help maintain strong teeth and bones
- Three high-quality products in one bundle
Why You Would Like It
Nutrilite's Immunity Support Bundle provides a measured daily dose of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support your immune system during the seasons which challenge the immune system. Nutrilite Vitamin C Plus plays a role in the normal function of the immune system, while Nutrilite Zinc + Selenium supports the immune system and the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails. Meanwhile, Nutrilite Vitamin D helps your immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth. This convenient nutritional bundle is perfect for anyone who wants to provide to his immune system some special support.
Facts For You
- 1 tablet of Nutrilite Vitamin C Plus provides more total useable vitamin C throughout the day than 600 mg provided by instant release and is also gentler on the stomach.
- Nutrilite Zinc + selenium can be taken without water
- Nutrilite Vitamin D does not contain artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
- Helps to provide the essential daily vitamins and minerals your natural defences need.
- Provides slow-release vitamin C from ascorbic acid and also one of the richest known natural sources – acerola cherry.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc supports the immune system and the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.