This product is part of 5 bundle(s):
Dietary food supplement that contains two B-vitamins and two strains of lactic acid producing bacteria.
What It Does For You
Nutrilite Balance Within offers extra support to your immune system with vitamin B6 and B9 (folic acid)** to help keep you feeling good.
- Supports your immunity. Vitamins B6 and B9 (folic acid) support the normal function of the immune system.
- Supports a positive mood. Vitamins B6 and B9 (folic acid), often known as ‘mood vitamins’, contribute to normal psychological function.
- Provides 6 billion units of scientifically well-documented lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Integrates easily into your schedule because the fast-melting, pleasant-tasting powder can be put directly on the tongue and so can be taken anywhere, anytime.
- Supports a healthy lifestyle by offering extra support to the immune system with vitamins B6 and B9 (folic acid)** and complementing efforts to eat, sleep and exercise well.
- Helps you to be proactive about your diet and focus on enjoying and looking after good health.
**Vitamins B6 and B9 (folic acid) contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Why You Would Like It
Nutrilite Balance Within is a dietary food supplement that contains 2 B-vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of your immune system and to a positive mood*. Each stick pack also contains 6 billion units of 2 scientifically well-documented strains of lactic acid producing bacteria. Coming in the form of a fast-melting, pleasant-tasting (thanks to a hint of vanilla) powder that can be placed directly onto the tongue and packed in single-portion stick packs, Nutrilite Balance Within is convenient and easy to integrate into any diet and any lifestyle. It’s a great way to support your healthy lifestyle.
*Vitamin B6 and folic acid (vitamin B9) contribute to the normal function of the immune system and normal psychological function.
Facts For You
- 70% of the immune system is located in the gut (approximately 70% of immunologically active cells are in the intestinal lining).
- Nutrilite is the world’s No.1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand* and has 80+ years’ experience combining nature and science to help people live healthier.
* Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Vitamins and Dietary Supplements category, % retail value share, 2020 data.
The B-vitamins B6 and B9 (folic acid) support the normal function of the immune system. They also contribute to normal psychological function (and so are often referred to as ‘mood vitamins’). Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
There are 6 billion lactic-acid-producing bacteria in every portion of Balance Within. There are 2 strains of lactic acid producing bacteria – Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM) and Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) – both of which are scientifically well-documented.
Bacteria arrive alive. The strains have a very good acid tolerance so you can be confident that the vast majority of the 6 billion lactic acid producing bacteria in each portion arrive alive in the gut.
Convenient delivery method in the form of a fast-melting, pleasant-tasting powder in single-portion stick packs that can be taken on their own or with food or beverages, and can be used anytime and anywhere, with no need to refrigerate.
How To Use
Nutrilite Balance Within can be integrated into any lifestyle.
Enjoy this pleasant-tasting, fast-melting powder quickly and conveniently. Anytime, anywhere.
- Open the stick pack and gently pour the powder onto your tongue and allow it to dissolve.
- Or mix with a cool or room-temperature beverage (e.g. juice or water).
- Or enjoy it with a smoothie, shake, breakfast cereal or muesli.
- Take with you anywhere and use anytime.
- No refrigeration is required.
Bulking agent (isomalt), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis HN019™, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™1, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, vanilla flavouring (contains milk).
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: One stick pack per day
PER DAY (1 stick pack)
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
Lactic acid producing bacteria / Lactic acid producing bacteria:
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis HN019™ - 5 × 109 cfu*** / cfu***
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™ - 1 × 109 cfu*** / cfu**** % of Nutrient Reference Value
*** colony forming units / colony forming units